Empower your Firstline Workforce to achieve more.
Connect your Firstline Workforce with purpose-built tools and experiences that allow them to do their best work.
|Microsoft 365 E5
|Microsoft 365 E3
|Microsoft 365 F3
|Access the latest products and features within Microsoft 365, including Advanced Threat Protection, security, and collaboration tools.1
|Access core products and features within Microsoft 365 to enhance workplace productivity and drive innovation, securely.1
|Formerly Microsoft 365 F1 Connect with your Firstline Workers through purpose-built tools and resources that allow them to do their best work.
|Microsoft 365 E5
|Microsoft 365 E3
|Microsoft 365 F3
|Microsoft 365 Apps
Unleash your best ideas, get things done, and stay connected on the go.
|Install Office desktop apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access) on up to 5 PCs/Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones per user with Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
|Office mobile apps and Office for the web
|Email and calendar
Connect and stay organized with business-class email, calendaring, and contacts all in one place.
|Meetings and voice
Deliver elevated meeting experiences with sophisticated call functionality and a central hub for meetings, chat, content, and calling.
|Social and intranet
Connect and engage across your organization with an intelligent, mobile intranet and enterprise social networking.
|Files and content
Access files from any device, at any time. Engage with intelligent video and create visually striking content in minutes.
|OneDrive for Business6
|Sway for Microsoft 3658
Efficiently manage work across individuals, teams, and organizations. Create and automate your business processes.
Work smarter with personal and organizational productivity insights. Make fast, informed decisions with advanced analytical capabilities.
|Power BI Pro
|Device and app management
Help users be productive wherever they are while keeping corporate information secure. Flexible management and powerful security solutions let you deliver protected mobile experiences on any device.
|Microsoft 365 Admin Center
|Windows Autopilot, fine-tuned user experience, and Windows Analytics Device Health
|Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
|Identity and access management
|Windows Hello, Credential Guard, and Direct Access11
|Azure Active Directory Premium plan 1
|Azure Active Directory Premium plan 2
Detect and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious actions across your on-premises and cloud environments. Protect your organization with adaptive, built-in intelligence.
|Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
|Windows Defender Antivirus and Device Guard11
|Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection
|Microsoft 365 Advanced Threat Protection
|Azure Advanced Threat Protection
Protect your sensitive data everywhere, even in motion and when shared. Gain visibility and control over how any file is being used with a comprehensive and integrated information protection solution.
|Microsoft 365 data loss prevention
|Windows Information Protection and BitLocker
|Azure Information Protection P1
|Azure Information Protection P2
|Cloud App Security
Gain visibility into your cloud apps and services, build insights with sophisticated analytics, and control how your data travels so you can respond to and combat cyberthreats.
|Microsoft Secure Score
|Microsoft Security and Compliance Center
Assess your compliance risk with simplified assessment tools. Intelligently respond to requests and protect data across devices, apps, and clouds.
|Advanced eDiscovery, Customer Lockbox, Advanced Data Governance, Service Encryption with Customer Key, Privileged Access Management
- Productivity Server Rights - SharePoint, Exchange productivity server rights for Microsoft 365 E3 & E5 customers (Hybrid Rights unavailable in CSP Channel).
Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise - Microsoft 365 E3 & E5 customers will receive one copy of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise for each From SA Full USL Microsoft 365 purchased; enabled for the duration of their subscription and downgrade rights included.
- F3 includes Office for Web and mobile apps only. Office mobile limited to devices with integrated screens 10.1” diagonally or less”.
- F3 includes 2GB inbox only, No Outlook Integration, no Voicemail.
- Includes Walkie Talkie, Tasks Management and Shift Management.
- Users cannot be administrators. No Site mailbox. No personal site. Cannot create forms, 2GB per user / 10GB shared storage.
- Unlimited OneDrive storage for E3 or E5 subscriptions of five or more users. Microsoft will provide an initial 5 TB of OneDrive storage per user. Customers who want additional OneDrive storage can request it as needed by contacting Microsoft support. Subscriptions for fewer than five users receive 1 TB OneDrive storage per user. F3 plans include 2GB OneDrive storage per user and do not include desktop sync functionality.
- F3 includes consumption only, no publish/share.
- Sway is not currently available for Government Community Cloud (GCC) customers and customers in certain geographies at this time. Some legacy Office 365 plans that are no longer in market as of August 2015 may also not have access to Sway.
- Includes ability to create and consume. Power Automate limited to 2000 Steps / day.
- Windows 10 Enterprise included in F3, per user and includes cloud management and virtualization.
- Not available on Windows 10 Enterprise E3 in S mode.